Here's the lunch menu:
- Prime beef tenderloin
- BBQ chicken
- Smashed Yukon Gold potatoes
- Glenda's mac & cheese
- Carrots au gratin
- Aunt Jan's broccoli crunch salad
- Curried chicken and pasta salad
- Roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, pesto, basil
- Deviled eggs (My brother's are delicious!)
- Yeast rolls
- My mom's homemade vanilla ice cream with fudge brownies for dessert!
And of course since I catered my way through college, we had enough food for at least ten more guests! When I cook I like to have left overs, because I was brainwashed in catering: "if you don't have left overs, then you didn't have enough!"