Presley spent Easter at our house, and we had so much fun buying stuff for her Easter basket. This quiet possibly could be the best Easter basket ever.
- One Rainbow Brite Doll*
- One Dora the Explorer book
- Disney's Robin Hood DVD
- Boxes of goldfish
- Plastic eggs full of M&M's
- One box of Reese's Pieces
- Many Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Snickers in the shape of eggs
- Other delicious chocolate treats
*Rainbow Brite doll circa 2010 is significantly skinnier than the Rainbow Brite doll circa 1989 that I might have owned as a little boy. Are skinny dolls more popular? Also note: Yes, it was intentional that gay uncles gave their niece a Rainbow Brite doll. Life in color is more fun!